Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Rendez-Vous des accros du Bel Irlandais

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Welcome Everyone

AuteurMessage
Soso
Admin
Soso

Welcome Everyone Empty
MessageSujet: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone EmptyJeu 14 Mai - 23:11

First of all, Welcome to all of you, non French people who still feel like joining us. We are more than glad to welcome any person who shares a common passion for Pierce with us.

You might not be familiar to the French language at all, but we will try to make it as agreable for you here as possible.

There will be a full part of the forum dedicated to English-speaking messages, and we hope you'll have lots of fun in there.
Plus of course, a place to post and see all of Pierce's lovely pictures [you'll find this under "Photos"]. Feel free to comment, English or French, whatever is fine Smile
Besides, we're open to any suggestion to make the forum even more practical for you, so if you have any question, any doubt or any suggestion, feel free to send me a message [you can do that by clicking on "Mail box" at the top of the page]

I think that's all I need to say for now.

Of course, in order to make this forum work out and become a success, there are a few rules to respect, and I will post those in the part called "Rules". Please Read and Sign.

OH and some people told me that everything to join was in French so , here is how to join us:
First you have to click on "join us" on the top right of the page;
Then you have to click on "j'accèpte le règlement" meaning that you agree to join and follow the rules (not being rude blablabla)
Then you have to give the name you want to use online, your email address and your password
To complete the inscription, just click on "Enregistrer"
You are going to receive an email and you have to click on the link in it to activate your account and be able to post on the forum.

THEN
To post messages, you have to click on "répondre" to answer something that has already been said, as well as 'envoyer'
and to create a new post, just click on Nouveau and when you're done writing, 'envoyer'.

I think you can change the language of the board to whatever language you want. If somebody knows how to do that, please answer this message.

That's all!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://pierce-brosnan.forumactif.org

Welcome Everyone
Page 1 sur 1